Friday, March 6, 2009

One More Time

Well Mom is scheduled for surgery on the 18th for her permanent fistulas in her arm. She is actually quite glad that it has a date and we can start planning the training and getting her home soon.
I also want to say how much I love my husband for being so patient and loving through this hard time. I don't think I could have done what I've done without his support. He's been so caring and understanding and I'm glad that he is my eternal companion. I know I can depend on him when life gets tough.
To all my friends that have sent me messages of support thank you so much; I'm glad that I have you in my life to make it a little easier. This is a short message; but nothing has been happening around here. It has settled a bit and now we just have to wait. Love to you all and thank you again for your help and support.
Chrisann

No comments: