Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Greg's Birthday #35!



Well Greg's birthday is today September 18th and he is turning 35 years old. He doesn't look 35 to me and my boss even thought Greg & I were in our 20's (how nice of her) but nonetheless we still act like newlyweds in my opinion. We have been married 6 wonderful years living in Heber City Utah. We sort of celebrated yesterday & Monday with his brother Tracy & his wife Jenel thanks guys for coming over and having dinner and brownies with homemade ice cream.
Yesterday we had his favorite chocolate banana cream pie and presents since we are planning on going to dinner tonight. My mom got him a new winter jacket and I got him slippers with a rubber sole so he can wear them outside during the winter and framed some pictures of our puppies and will hang them in our office.

I just thought I would attach some photos of my handsome hubby on his birthday.
This photo was taken before we were engaged.
But we were seriously discussing the marriage thing.
This is Greg's favorite photo of us and I really like it too.

This photo was taken before he proposed to me
on the same day as above.
This one is at his mom's house watching the Winter Olympics
We really weren't watching the Olympics you can see the glow of the
TV on my arm it was on but we weren't watching.

This one was a few years ago around Thanksgiving, I believe.

Greg has a strong nature against wrong. He tries his best to make things right and works very hard everyday. I know that he'll be the best he can in any situation. Yes, he has his faults but who doesn't. I love him just the same and for taking on our new situation with my mom living with us full time, he has taken it with stride and has been a willing partcipant in taking her to her doctor appointments on his days off. I love him for being so kind hearted towards my mom and the rest of my family through the years as it has been a rough road. He doesn't think he is very spiritual but not all spiritual people are good people and he is a good person.

I LOVE YOU SWEETIE & HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comment:

AmberBaker said...

What a cute post! And those are some great pictures of you guys. Hope you are doing well.