Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Mom's Home

We got mom home safe and sound. Mom is a little hesitant about the stairs but we made it down the stairs into her room. We will be having physical therapy and an aide coming in during the week to help keep her mobile. They are coming today. She is glad to be home as the food is so much better she said.
We are having pizza for dinner (her request) no cheese on her pizza but lots of toppings. We order Papa Murphy's Take and Bake pizza, that way it is hot when you take it out of the oven. I gave her an apple to have as a snack and she was like I haven't had an apple in so long. Yummy. I definitely think she is happy to be home.
We are suppose to be getting another snow storm for Christmas. I'll take some photos of our Christmas celebration and post them. I hope you all will have a festive and fun Christmas.

No comments: