Monday, August 4, 2008

Busy Weekend Part 2

Well day two of our weekend we went around Heber and took pictures of the uniqueness of our small town. Amber will have more on her blog for sure and we were having a great time taking pictures; cooler weather would've been nice but it is August in the desert. Here are a few of my favorite shots that I took yesterday.







I know this one is slightly blurry, but it was a mistake shot. I hit the button by accident and took this shot. I thought it was really cool even though it was slightly out of focus.









This one we took through a train connector and I really think it looks great and makes it look like a frame. It was a really fun weekend and would love to have another one just like it. Thanks Brian and Amber for making the weekend so memorable. I hope you had fun too. Give kisses and hugs to my new buddy Eli. Love you both.





No comments: